Marketing Data Analyst
AuditBoard Ranked #3 on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500 list with a growth rate of 16,882%.
Who We Are
AuditBoard is searching for a Marketing Analyst who will be charged with empowering the marketing team with actionable insights, trends, performance metrics, competitive intelligence, data collection improvements, and much more. Working within the Marketing team, you'll use both internal and external data sources and a great deal of creativity to propel the entire team to success. Along the way, you'll have an opportunity to work alongside a team of experienced marketers and company data analysts, giving you experience working within a variety of skills and specialties.
- Get hands on with large data sets by analyzing trends and developing strategic recommendations with the goal of continuously improving marketing performance.
- Develop and regularly report on full funnel analysis, including all stages of buyer and customer journey from lead to renewal.
- Analyze marketing programs and sales performance data, managing a set of reports and dashboards vital to company success.
- Help monitor, QA and manage data uploading and integrations.
- Conduct analysis related to industry, buyer, and customer research.
- Assist with lead generation funnel and sales pipeline optimization.
- Collaborate with the marketing, sales, and business operations teams as needed on a project-by-project basis.
- Support and coordinate with marketing managers to measure the impact of program and campaign investments, as well as the impact of ad creatives, targeting, and bidding strategies on campaign performance.
- Recommend A/B testing of creative messaging and targeting strategies.
- Perform analyses across our portfolio of programs and products and identify seasonal trends and other areas of opportunities.
- Own the data analysis and visualization, communicating various test results.
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models.
- Ideate, develop, and implement strategies to automate repetitive tasks and reporting
- Coordinate with Marketing leadership team to define key business metrics.
- Support ad-hoc analytical reporting to drive business insight.
- 4+ years experience working in data analytics or data science
- 2+ years of statistics
- Statistical Analysis:
- Advanced Excel and SQL skills - ability to use vlookups, nested formulas, and pivots
- 2+ years in Salesforce
- 2+ years in B2B Tech
- BA or BS degree
- Experience extracting and analyzing data from Google Analytics, Salesforce, Hubspot or other Marketing Automation systems, and ad platforms
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Creativity and curiosity about marketing and sales
- Excellent data visualization skills
- Passion for discovering new ways to connect data to business decision-making
- Accountable, with excellent project management skills
- Strong verbal and writing/grammatical skills. You have the innate ability to present information and ideas logically and clearly.
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact at AuditBoard. You are flexible and effective at dealing with changes in direction or priority.
- Proactive. You take the initiative to tackle problems and look for opportunities to improve projects and processes.